Thursday 22 May 2008

Cornell Fuzz Box



I'm an absolute pedal nerd, i absolutely love them, even if i can't afford many. I simply have Boss DD-3, which i bought myself, a Marshall Jackhammer, which i robbed from the guy who recorded my bands last recordings, and a Dunlop Crybaby which is technically Andys and is battered, but i still make the use of it. The Jackhammer sounds excellent through my AVT 250 head and cab, but through practice amps it sounds appauling.

Anyway, to the next item which took my fancy. The picture which you can see above is the Cornell Fuzz Box. The first thing that caught my eye is the sheer simplicity of it, two knobs, volume and fuzz, and a simple metal housing, there's no doubts about the sturdiness of that beauty. Another nice bonus is the true bypass. Apart from this, i can find little information about this pedal. They are selling it for £120 at Guitar Village, and reading the reviews on Harmony Central, it looks well worth the money. People are calling it the best fuzz they have ever used, etc etc. So if you have £120 spare and are looking for a nice boutique fuzz, heres your answer.

1 comment:

Ken Mac said...

very cool. I write for several gear magazines and your site will come in handy!